The Galveston Duck Tour is a unique way to see Galveston Island. On the Duck, you’ll travel 40 blocks on Seawall Boulevard – overlooking the Gulf of Mexico – to Offats Bayou, where you’ll then enter the water for a cruise across the bayou!
The Duck exits the water at Heards Lane, and then will take you past several historic mansions, through the Strand Historic District, and the Silk Stocking District, as it proceeds back to Seawall Boulevard.
During the entire Duck Tour, you will enjoy a humorous-yet-informative tour given by an experienced captain.
- Monday: 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday: 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Adults: $25
- Children: $18
- Infants [Age 2 & Under]: $10
- A Land & Water Sightseeing Adventure
- Spans 15 Miles of Galveston Island
- Captains are US Coast Guard Licensed