TMurdochs is one of Galveston’s most historic locations. Originally built in the late 1800’s, the wood structure was constructed directly on the sand. Without the protection of a Seawall, the 1900 storm destroyed the building. Although the structure was rebuilt in 1901, the storms of 1909, 1915, and 2008 were so violent, that reconstruction was required after each.
Today, Murdochs features an array of gifts, collectibles, souvenirs, and beach supplies. The back deck provides an exceptional view of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Monday: 9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday: 9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- One of Galveston’s Most Historic Businesses
- Wide Range of Gifts, Souvenirs, & Collectibles
- Features an Expansive Deck Overlooking the Gulf
- Located on Famed Seawall Boulevard