Galveston Water Adventures offers two special cruising options perfect for nature lovers and sightseeing.
First, join your Water Adventures guide for a two-hour sunset tour of Galveston’s Harbor. Guests are welcome to bring snacks, beer, or wine (no glass) aboard to make the trip more enjoyable. Perfect for couples that want to sip champagne and watch the sunset, or for a group of friends just looking for something different to do.
You’re also invited to enjoy a one hour tour of Galveston’s Harbor to see birds and marine life. You’ll even (probably!) get a close up view of dolphins jumping and playing.
Both tours are aboard Cruise-N-Time, a twin engine open-air tour boat.
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Sunset Cruise: Adults (18 & up): $30 + tax
- Dolphin Tour: Adults (18 & up): Adults: $12 + tax; Kids (12 & under): $8 + tax; Infants: Free
- Seasonal Dolphin & Harbor Tours
- Perfect for Groups & Families
- Located Steps from The Strand at Pier 21
- Online Reservations Available