Sunset Cruises & Dolphin Tours from Galveston Water Adventures
100 21st Street, Galveston, TX (Directions) | Phone: (409) 276-6116
Galveston Water Adventures offers two special cruising options perfect for nature lovers and sightseeing.
First, join your Water Adventures guide for a two-hour sunset tour of Galveston’s Harbor. Guests are welcome to bring snacks, beer, or wine (no glass) aboard to make the trip more enjoyable. Perfect for couples that want to sip champagne and watch the sunset, or for a group of friends just looking for something different to do.
You’re also invited to enjoy a one hour tour of Galveston’s Harbor to see birds and marine life. You’ll even (probably!) get a close up view of dolphins jumping and playing.
Both tours are aboard Cruise-N-Time, a twin engine open-air tour boat.
- Monday: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
- Tuesday: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
- Wednesday: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
- Thursday: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
- Friday: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
- Saturday: 9:00AM – 6:30PM
- Sunday: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
- Sunset Cruise: Adults (18 & up): $40 + tax
- Dolphin Tour: Adults (18 & up): Adults: $17 + tax; Kids (12 & under): $10 + tax; Infants: Free
- Seasonal Dolphin & Harbor Tours
- Perfect for Groups & Families
- Located Steps from The Strand at Pier 21
- Online Reservations Available
Nearby Places of Interest
Historical Marker: Hutchings, Sealy & Co. Buildings
2328 Strand Street
2200 Harborside Dr.
Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig & Museum
408 25th St.
Rosenberg Treasure: Lillian Davis and the Rosenberg Library Colored Branch
February 1, 2021
Galveston’s Newest Beach
July 7, 2020
The Battle of Galveston: The Cannon Balls
August 16, 2019
Now’s The Time To Visit Moody Gardens Aquarium
October 15, 2022