Beach or Bay? You Decide!
You’ve made the choice to head to Galveston Island’s 32 miles of Gulf Coast paradise. Now you just have to figure out where to stay. Deciding between a beach or bay vacation can be tricky, but the good news is that there’s no wrong answer! If you’re looking for a trouble-free vacation that feels like home-only better, because there’s a beach or fishing pier right outside your door-then book a beach or bay rental house! Vacation homes in Galveston vary widely in size, price, and amenities offered. A professional vacation management team will work with you to find beach or bay homes that fit your budget, group size, and amenity wish list.
|Sandy Knoll, 4251 Sandpiper Lane|
Book a vacation home on the beach and you’ll experience:
- Panoramic Gulf views
- Private decks with comfortable outdoor seating
- Walls of windows showcasing Gulf views from almost every room of the house
- Quick beach access via private dune walkovers, neighborhood access points or cleared paths through the yard of your vacation rental
- Shaded patios for snack breaks
- Outdoor showers for rinsing off the sand and salt water
- Hours of surf fishing
- Time to work on your sandcastle technique
- Slow strolls along the shoreline
|22 Palms, 4223 Karankawa Way|
Stay on the bay, and you’ll enjoy:
- Great fishing right from your backyard
- Private pools
- Large decks that extend over boat houses
- Views overlooking birding hot spots
- Easy bay access for boating, kayaking, SUP, etc.
- Short drives to beach access points
- Private or neighborhood fishing piers
- Covered patios with grills for cooking your fresh catch.
No matter which side of the island you choose to spend your time on, a vacation rental provides:
- Large, open living spaces, perfect for spending time together
- Fully stocked kitchens for preparing family meals
- Private Bedrooms to recover after a day of island fun
- Washers and dryers that allow you to pack light
- Free WiFi and convenient parking
- Decks perfect for sunning or dining al fresco
- Shaded patios for grilling fresh Gulf seafood
- Room to travel with family or friends-keeping your expenses lower