When you’re in Galveston, don’t miss Maceo’s Spice & Import Company, located at 2706 Market Street. In addition to wonderful spice blends, Maceo’s also carries a fine line of imported and specialty foods, including olive oils, olives, pasta, imported meats and cheeses, capers, coffee and tea, and hard-to-find specialty food items.
Maceo’s is equally famous for its lunch (served Monday thru Saturday) and it’s Sunday offering of beignets, coffee, and muffalettas.
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Family-Owned & Operated
- Located in the WeMa (West Market) District
- Spice Blends Contain No MSG
- Featuring Imported & Specialty Foods