“Old-school, brick- & wood-lined hangout offering everyday pub grub, beer on tap & 2 pool tables. A hangout for both locals and tourists, Murphy’s serves food until 2am.
Murphy’s Pub is located just off The Strand in Galveston’s famous Historic Strand District, and features an array of beers on tap and in bottles, wines, specialty sandwiches, handmade pizzas, savory hot wings, and a delicious soup of the day.
Murphy’s sandwiches features delicious Boar’s Head deli products, and include turkey melts; the Duffy with pastrami, salami, ham, melted provolone and Swiss; the Ruben; the classic BLT; the le French Dip; and the Murphy’s Pub club.
Murphy’s is also equally famous for its homemade pizzas – including the mouth-watering “White Pizza” with garlic butter, spinach, and feta.
- Monday: 11:30 AM – 2:00 AM
- Tuesday: 11:30 AM – 2:00 AM
- Wednesday: 11:30 AM – 2:00 AM
- Thursday: 11:30 AM – 2:00 AM
- Friday: 11:30 AM – 2:00 AM
- Saturday: 11:30 AM – 2:00 AM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM – 2:00 AM
- Billiards, Darts & Video Games
- Fully Stocked Bar
- Late Night Food
- Located Steps from The Strand
- Casual, Old School Vibe