Nautical Antiques & Tropical Decor is the top-rated supplier of nautical antiques on Galveston Island. They are wholesalers and retailers of most everything that is nautical salvage. They carry a numerous amount of items including compasses, sextants, code and courtesy flags, old glass net floats, ships wheels; brass, copper, and galvanized navigation lights, life rings, oars, binnacles, engine order telegraphs, rope, buoys, and much more.
They buy and sell worldwide, and spend a month of every year abroad searching the ship yards and chandleries of the world, as well as the large wrecking yards and breakers of Asia and the Near East.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Locally Owned for Over 20 Years
- Specializing in Ship Salvage & Tropical Decor
- Located Steps from the Historic Strand