Hendley Market, located in the historic Strand district, has been in business for decades. Inventory here is eclectic a mesmerizing mesh of fine and fun, antiques, ethnic, kitsch and just plain strange. There are antique beaded bags, Victorian jewelry and antique medical instruments.
Kids can pore over baskets of novelties, toys, and assorted critters from around the world, while Mom checks out fragrant sliced soap, vintage textiles, ornaments and nativities, Santon figures from Provence, sari scarves from India, retablos from Mexico.
Hendley Market. Where “Bare feet and dogs are welcome; food, drinks and smoking are advised against.”
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Eclectic Collection of Antiques, Collectibles, & Gifts
- Located On The Historic Strand