Think breathtaking Gulf of Mexico views, strolls on the beach, and lazy days by the pool – cocktail in hand. Are you here yet? Spanning 35-acres on the historic Seawall Boulevard, Hilton Galveston Island Resort offers all this and much more. What’s more, the hotel is just steps from the beach and within walking distance of fishing piers, shopping, great restaurants, and family entertainment.
The Hilton Galveston Island Resort’s guest rooms offer elegance, comfort and either a private balcony or a stunning Gulf view. Looking for a little extra? Upgrade to an executive room or suite for upgraded amenities, more space, and exclusive access to the Executive Lounge with added benefits, including complimentary breakfast.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Palm Court offers casual dining with a unique Gulf Coast flair. The Lobby Bar is the perfect spot to indulge in a tropical drink and a light snack. Plus with several restaurants within walking distance, you’ll always find something tasty nearby.
Located just steps away from The Galveston Island Convention Center, Hilton Galveston Island offers 13 meeting spaces for your next corporate meeting or company retreat.
- Located on Seawall Boulevard Across from the Gulf
- Outdoor Heated Pool with Tropical Swim-Up Bar & Grill
- Ten Walkable Restaurants Nearby
- Discounted Pleasure Pier Tickets
- Free WiFi & Connectivity Center
- 15,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Adjacent to the Galveston Island Convention Center
- Park, Stay the Night, & Enjoy Shuttle Service to Select Cruise Ports
Located just steps away from The Galveston Island Convention Center, Hilton Galveston Island features 239 guest rooms, and offers 13 meeting spaces for your next corporate meeting or company retreat. The hotel’s largest meeting room is 3,500 square feet.