With a spectacular sunset view, the Waterman Restaurant offers everything needed for that special get away dining experience. The beautiful casual lodge feeling is created by the 10,000 square feet of antique long leaf pine. This fine warm wood was salvaged from the 100 year old cotton warehouses that were a big part of the Galveston “Glory Days”.
Waterman’s Restaurant is located adjacent to the Waterman’s Marina making the restaurant a perfect sunset cruise stop, and a great place to stop in for lunch while out on the water.
- Monday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Friday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunset View
- Casual Lodge Feeling
- Expansive Outdoor Decks