EXPLORE the ocean and meet penguins, sharks and more at the Aquarium Pyramid. ENJOY an authentic rainforest adventure and close encounters with free-roaming monkeys, macaws and other endangered animals and plants at the Rainforest Pyramid. LEARN about the mysteries of science at the Discovery Museum or IMMERSE yourself at the MG 3D Theater, and 4D Theater. EMBARK on a Colonel Paddlewheel Boat cruise, HAVE FUN during the summer at the lazy river, wave pool and more at Palm Beach, Galveston's only white sand beach or LIGHT up the holidays with the Festival of Lights. RELAX and indulge in a little island time at the beautiful Moody Gardens Hotel or take on a new CHALLENGE at the Moody Gardens Golf Course.
- Aquarium Pyramid: EXPERIENCE LIFE AS YOU EXPLORE THE OCEANS DEPTHS IN THE SOUTH ATLANTIC, NORTH PACIFIC, SOUTH PACIFIC AND CARIBBEAN. Dive into the oceans of the world in a 1.5-million-gallon aquarium teeming with creatures from tuxedo-clad penguins to seals, stingrays, sharks and more
- Rainforest Pyramid: EXPERIENCE LIFE AS YOU VISIT THE RAINFORESTS OF ASIA, AFRICA AND THE AMERICAS. Enjoy a rare, up-close and interactive experience with endangered plants and animals ranging from Giant Amazon River Otters to Saki Monkeys and Chinese Alligators. See it all in one of the truest replicas of a real rainforest.
- 3D Theater: EXPERIENCE LIFE AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION!
Immerse yourself through amazing digital 3D films and surround sound on the largest screen in Texas.
- 4D Special FX Theater: EXPERIENCE LIFE AND ENGAGE ALL OF YOUR SENSES! 3D projection, audio and show control systems along with wind, seat sensors, leg ticklers, scent, misters and snow put you in the action.
- Colonel Paddlewheel Boat: EXPERIENCE LIFE WITH A LITTLE DAY CRUISE! Live the high-life on an hour-longcruise aboard a replica of an 1800s paddlewheel boat. Dinner and private cruises are available for groups of 65 or more (Weather permitting).
- Discovery Pyramid & Museum: EXPERIENCE LIFE THROUGH THE MYSTERIES OF SCIENCE AND INTERACTIVE EXHIBITS. Current Exhibition is "Real Pirates: The Untold Story of the Whydah," March 8 - September 28, 2014. The touring exhibition, organized by National Geographic and Premier Exhibitions, Inc., brings the classical age of 18th century piracy to life by showcasing over 150 artifacts recovered from the wreck site of the Whydah, the world's first authenticated Pirate Ship that was discovered just off the coast of Cape Cod.
- Ropes Course & Zip Line: EXPERIENCE LIFE IN THIS UNIQUE SEASIDE CHALLENGE. Challenge your agility, balance and strength as you encounter the five-tier Sky Trail Ropes Course, the tallest Steel Ropes Course on the Gulf Coast or take it to a whole new level with a roundtrip on the Zip Line.
Seasonal Attractions include:
- Palm Beach: Enjoy a lazy river, wave pool and tower slides. Sink your toes into white sand with palm trees, freshwater lagoons, splash pad, volleyball courts, aquatic playground and more.
- Bands on the Sand: LIVE MUSIC & FIREWORKS! Enjoy this popular summer concert series featuring local and regional bands every Friday and Saturday night.
- Festival of Lights: NOVEMBER 15, 2014 - JANUARY 3, 2015!
The gulf coast's largest holiday event includes over 100 lighted scenes, outdoor ice rink, Arctic ice slide, photos with Santa, live entertainment and holiday films.
- Ice Sculptures at Festival of Lights: NOVEMBER 15, 2014 - JANUARY 4, 2015! The coolest new experience on the gulf coast will feature 20 large ice sculptures. A skilled team of professional ice carvers will take 6,000 300 pound ice blocks and transform them into majestic displays ranging from holiday-themed sculptures to special ice characters. Chilled and held at a temperature of 9 degrees, you can witness these works of art as Galveston makes its holiday transformation into a Winter Wonder
PRICES VARY PER ATTRACTION, Whether you're in a time crunch or are only interested in seeing certain attractions, with individual attraction tickets you can pick and choose which ones to visit.
Day Passes are available. ONE DAY FOR $59.95 OR TWO DAY FOR $79.95. Admission into Aquarium Pyramid, Rainforest Pyramid, MG 3D Theater, 4D Special FX Theater, Ridefilm Theater, Discovery Museum, Colonel Paddlewheel Boat, Palm Beach (seasonal) & Festival of Lights (seasonal) for one day (one entry) or two consecutive days (unlimited).
Hours of Operation
Open Daily: 10am - 6pm. Last Entry at 5:15pm.
Note: Hours may be seasonal and subject to change.