EXPLORE the ocean and meet penguins, sharks and more at the Aquarium Pyramid. ENJOY an authentic rainforest adventure and close encounters with free-roaming monkeys, macaws and other endangered animals and plants at the Rainforest Pyramid. LEARN about the mysteries of science at the Discovery Museum or IMMERSE yourself at the MG 3D Theater, and 4D Theater. EMBARK on a Colonel Paddlewheel Boat cruise, HAVE FUN during the summer at the lazy river, wave pool and more at Palm Beach, Galveston's only white sand beach or LIGHT up the holidays with the Festival of Lights. RELAX and indulge in a little island time at the beautiful Moody Gardens Hotel or take on a new CHALLENGE at the Moody Gardens Golf Course.
- Aquarium Pyramid: EXPERIENCE LIFE AS YOU EXPLORE THE OCEANS DEPTHS IN THE SOUTH ATLANTIC, NORTH PACIFIC, SOUTH PACIFIC AND CARIBBEAN. Dive into the oceans of the world in a 1.5-million-gallon aquarium teeming with creatures from tuxedo-clad penguins to seals, stingrays, sharks and more
- Rainforest Pyramid: EXPERIENCE LIFE AS YOU VISIT THE RAINFORESTS OF ASIA, AFRICA AND THE AMERICAS. Enjoy a rare, up-close and interactive experience with endangered plants and animals ranging from Giant Amazon River Otters to Saki Monkeys and Chinese Alligators. See it all in one of the truest replicas of a real rainforest.
- 3D Theater: EXPERIENCE LIFE AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION!
Immerse yourself through amazing digital 3D films and surround sound on the largest screen in Texas.
- 4D Special FX Theater: EXPERIENCE LIFE AND ENGAGE ALL OF YOUR SENSES! 3D projection, audio and show control systems along with wind, seat sensors, leg ticklers, scent, misters and snow put you in the action.
- Colonel Paddlewheel Boat: EXPERIENCE LIFE WITH A LITTLE DAY CRUISE! Live the high-life on an hour-longcruise aboard a replica of an 1800s paddlewheel boat. Dinner and private cruises are available for groups of 65 or more (Weather permitting).
- Discovery Pyramid & Museum: EXPERIENCE LIFE THROUGH THE MYSTERIES OF SCIENCE AND INTERACTIVE EXHIBITS. Current Exhibition is "Ice Age," November 15, 2014 - May 10, 2015. Ice Age is an exciting and educational exhibition that invites you to travel back in time to discover a frigid world, covered in ice and occupied by mammoths, saber-toothed cats, bears, gigantic birds, cave people and more. The exhibit features life-sized animatronic animals, real fossils, some of which can be touched by our guests, and cast skeletons set within elaborate Ice Age scenery. This exhibition will be featured in the Discovery Pyramid and provides a unique and exciting walk through the Ice Age epoch for families and visitors of all ages.
- Ropes Course & Zip Line: EXPERIENCE LIFE IN THIS UNIQUE SEASIDE CHALLENGE. Challenge your agility, balance and strength as you encounter the five-tier Sky Trail Ropes Course, the tallest Steel Ropes Course on the Gulf Coast or take it to a whole new level with a roundtrip on the Zip Line.
Seasonal Attractions include:
- Palm Beach: Enjoy a lazy river, wave pool and tower slides. Sink your toes into white sand with palm trees, freshwater lagoons, splash pad, volleyball courts, aquatic playground and more.
- Bands on the Sand: LIVE MUSIC & FIREWORKS! Enjoy this popular summer concert series featuring local and regional bands every Friday and Saturday night.
- Festival of Lights: NOVEMBER 14, 2015 - JANUARY 2, 2016!
The gulf coast's largest holiday event includes over 100 lighted scenes, outdoor ice rink, Arctic ice slide, photos with Santa, live entertainment and holiday films.
- Ice Sculptures at Festival of Lights: NOVEMBER 2015 - JANUARY 2016! A skilled team of 31 internationally-acclaimed professional ice carvers from Harbin, China will dive into 900 tons of ice and transform them into majestic marvels featuring holiday scenes with the beloved Bikini Bottom inhabitants from Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants. Chilled and held at a temperature of 9 degrees, you can witness these works of art as Galveston makes its holiday transformation into a Winter Wonder Island. .
PRICES VARY PER ATTRACTION, Whether you're in a time crunch or are only interested in seeing certain attractions, with individual attraction tickets you can pick and choose which ones to visit.
Day Passes are available. ONE DAY FOR $59.95 OR TWO DAY FOR $79.95. Admission into Aquarium Pyramid, Rainforest Pyramid, MG 3D Theater, 4D Special FX Theater, Ridefilm Theater, Discovery Museum, Colonel Paddlewheel Boat, Palm Beach (seasonal) & Festival of Lights (seasonal) for one day (one entry) or two consecutive days (unlimited).
Hours of Operation
Open Daily: 10am - 6pm. Last Entry at 5:15pm.
Note: Hours may be seasonal and subject to change.