Ready for an Island dining adventure? Look no further than the Taste of The Strand, the great new walking and tasting tour of Galveston's famed downtown.
Featuring 11 of Galveston's tastiest establishments, Taste of The Strand is the largest guided food tour in Texas! Your taste buds are sure to be dazzled as you sample appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and other edibles from well know Galveston institutions!
The tour begins at 2028 Strand, at the corner of 21st and Hendley Green. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure, because the tour will leave on time.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes & Comfortable Clothing. This is a 3 hour walking tour, there are cobble stone streets & stairs throughout.
- All Eateries sell Alcohol, and you must have proper I.D. & be 21 to drink.
- Water is provided for this tour, Tea, Sodas & Alcohol are also available, for purchase only.
- Please note, there are Shellfish, Nuts & Pork on this tour, for anyone who might have allergies.
- Tours generally take three hours, but can run longer due to extenuating circumstances.
$89.95 per person
Special offers for Bridal Party's, Mother's Day, and Father's Day. Call for pricing.
Hours of Operation
Tours are every Thursday through Sunday
There are 2 daily tours: 1pm - 4pm and 5pm - 8pm
Note: Hours may be seasonal, subject to change, and weather permitting.