Think you're the new Spielberg? Ready to channel your inner Frank Capra? Then, time to take "ACTION!" We're calling all would-be video directors to create our official 2019 Galveston Restaurant Week promo video!
Galveston Restaurant Week returns January 26 thru February 10, 2019, and we need YOUR HELP in getting the word out! From now thru September 30, 2018, you're invited to create your own Video Promo promoting this annual event. YOU COULD SEE YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS!
All you have to do is create a video promo no longer than 30 seconds in length, that includes all the delicious, enticing ingredients that'll make our viewers salivate at the thought of attending Galveston Restaurant Week! You must include the following:
- Official Galveston Restaurant Week logo, available here
- Official Galveston Restaurant Week dates, which are Saturday, January 26 thru Sunday, February 10, 2019
- Section promoting the event, which includes video featuring All Types of Galveston Restaurant Fun, including Galveston restaurant entrees, people enjoying dining with friends, people visiting with wait staff, etc. - with a Title Graphic that says Prix Fixe Menus $10 - $35
- Section promoting the Galveston Restaurant Week Photo Contest, which includes video featuring snapping photos with their phones, photos of All Types of Restaurant / Dining Fun, including food, people dining, cooking, etc. - with Title Graphics that say You Could Win $500 and Upload Your Photos to Instagram with hashtag #GalvRW2019
- Title Graphic that says Created by (your name or your company) somewhere in small font at the bottom of the video for no more than 2 seconds
- End with URL: GalvestonRestaurantWeek.com
- You MUST own the rights to all parts of the video you create, with the exception of the Galveston Restaurant Week logo
Beginning October 1st and continuing thru October 31st, visitors to this website will be able to vote on their favorite video, and the entry with the most votes at the end will be declared the GRAND PRIZE WINNER!
What Could You Win?
The Winning Director's Video will be featured on Galveston.com TV, beamed in thousands of hotel rooms throughout Galveston Island, as well as our Galveston.com TV mobile and video apps, including Apple iOS and tvOS, Roku, Google Play, and Amazon Fire. It will also be featured on Galveston.com, as well as all Galveston.com's Social Media Accounts, including Facebook and Twitter. You'll be famous!