Galveston.com  Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Rentals : 2411 Strand


PinterestDescription: Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Rentals 2411 Strand - Galveston, TX 77550
COMMERCIAL

Rent/Lease Price: $2,500

2411 Strand
Galveston, TX 77550

generalmapphotos

REMARKS

Nice commercial space between 24th and 25th Street. Window doors for picnic permit if desired to take advantage of Rallies and events . Currently 3 spaces within the one space. Wood floors high ceilings. Upstairs small loft as well for great storage. Triple net lease with shared utilities. Has back door for deliveries in alley. Will get taxes insurance. Split utilities with next door it had been for this space 35% as the other side is bar paying 65% it will be determined by usuage.

DETAILS

MLS Number
20172928
Type
Commercial Lease
Area
Downtown/The Strand (In Town)
Rent/Lease Price
$2,500
Total Baths
1
Apx Size
2,500 SqFt
Occupancy
Tenant
Business Offered
No
Apx Net Rent SqFt
1 SqFt
Apx Net Rent SqFt
$2,729
Smokers
Case by Case
Lot Size
5,160 SqFt
Gross Annual Expense
$0
Gross Annual Income
$5
Inside City Limits
No
Legal Description
Lots 4 5 Blk 624
 
 
This property is listed with with .