The Bishop's Bungalow is a privately-owned, fully-furnished home with two rental units located in Galveston's East End Historic District.
A 1900 Storm Survivor, the building is located directly across Broadway from Sacred Heart Church and the spectacular Bishop's Palace.
The first unit is a 1 bedroom/1 bath; the second is a 2 bedroom/2 bath.
Both feature fully-equipped kitchens with refrigerator, microwave, and all utensils; tv, and washer & dryer.
The Bishop's Bungalow is conveniently located next to century-old Victorian homes and the beach.
No smoking, children, or pets allowed.