Nothing says dining fun quite like Yaga's Cafe! Located in Galveston's historic Strand District, Yaga's features a wide variety of great daily lunch and dinner items and fantastic chef specials. From sandwiches to hot-from-the-oven pizzas to weekend live entertainment to the jammin' outdoor patio, Yaga's Cafe and Bar is the place to go when looking for Island-style good times.
Yaga's is one of thirty-plus Galveston eateries participating in Galveston Restaurant Week, returning for its sixth culinary event January 7th thru 22nd. Home of the finest Gulf Coast seafood and some of Texas's most delectable restaurants, Galveston Island proudly welcomes visitors to this family-friendly event, where patrons can choose from Galveston's most delightful and delicious eateries for prix-fixe lunch and/or dinner menus - in attractive price points you're sure to savor!
And though are some are some truly unforgettable Restaurant Week menus soon to be served up for all you foodies out there? We have to say that Yaga's Cafe captures the Most Incredible Deal Award for 2017!
Believe it or not, Yaga's Cafe's chef Chris Lopez is offering $6 PER PERSON LUNCH SPECIALS during the event. Sounds too delicious to be true?
Here's proof that Yaga's is the place to LIVELY UP YOURSELF during Galveston.com's 2017 Restaurant Week! Enjoy!
Yaga's Restaurant Week Lunch Menu
Choice of one for only $6 per person, plus tax & gratuity.
- with Marinara Sauce
- with Mixed Vegetables & Rice
- with Beans & Rice
- with Grilled Cajun Potatoes
- with Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables
Want another reason to share the Yaga love this January?
Chili Quest & Beer Fest
Not to fear, the Chili & Beer is here, again! For the past seven years Yaga’s has brought a diverse crowd of Chili & Beer lovers from all over the nation to Galveston. This year's festival returns January 20-21, 2017, and will consist of the ever so popular Chili & Beer tasting with a ton of added perks. Get ready for live music, a 5K Fun Run/Walk, a washer pitching tournament, a jackpot margarita contest, vendors and a historical strand merchant walk-about. As if that doesn’t fulfill all of your festival needs, returning this year is the expanded Beer Festival. Full details here.
Ticket are available for purchase online:
- Chili Tasting Ticket - $10 - January 21, 2017 beginning at 1pm, 23rd & Strand - Stroll through the Historic Downtown Strand District and sample award winning Chili from over 60 cook teams! You're going to want to come early to try them all. The price will increase on January 9th. Purchase here.
- Frito Pie & 16 oz Beer - $12 - January 21, 2017 beginning at noon, 23rd & Strand - Love Frito Pie? Skip the Chili Tasting and purchase your Frito Pie & 16 oz. Beer for just $12. This ticket gets you a frito pie as well as one 16oz beer. Redeem your ticket in Saengerfest Park on 23rd and Strand street in Galveston, TX. There will be live music, great company, vendors and much more! Purchase here.
- VIP Early Bird Beer Tasting - $40 - January 21, 2017 beginning at noon, Top Gallant Room, 2301 Strand - VIP tickets will get you into the Beer Fest an hour early so you don't miss out on the limited stock of exclusive released beer brought to the festival! The price will increase on January 9th. Purchase here.
- General Admission Beer Tasting - $30 - January 21, 2017 beginning at 1pm, Top Gallant Room, 2301 Strand - Join Beer Fest and take a stroll among 150+ brews and get the chance to taste breweries from across the USA right here in Galveston. The price will increase on January 9th. WARNING: Beer Fest Tickets have sold out online 4 years straight! Don't wait and miss your chance, purchase today! Purchase here.
- Chili & Beer Tasting Combo - $37 - January 21, 2017 beginning at 1pm, Top Gallant Room, 2301 Strand - Love Chili & Beer? Then our combo ticket is perfect for you. Purchase your Chili Tasting and Beer Fest tickets together and save! The price will increase on January 9th. Purchase here.
Yep, between Galveston Restaurant Week's $6 LUNCH SPECIALS and the sizzle & foam of the Chili Quest & Beer Fest? Yaga's presents delectable fun this January!