With its white sand beaches and freshwater lagoons, Palm Beach has offered Galveston Island visitors a scenic, family-friendly escape to cool off since 1988. Discover a more interactive experience with the addition of a Lazy River and a giant Tower Slide as part of a $5.5 million enhancement.
Now you can delight in the major enhancements that have been made to Galveston's only white sand beach! Bask in the sun on soft beaches beside and surround yourself with lush, exotic landscaping. Relax in a Texas-sized spa or enjoy a game of beach volleyball on our regulation courts. Either way, you're in for an unforgettable day at the beach.
• Lazy River: A 650-linear-foot Lazy River offers over 60 interactive points at which guests on shore can splash and spray as their friends float by along the Lazy River course.
• Wave Pool: A 6,100-square-foot zero entry Wave Pool graduates to a depth of 5 feet to appeal to a variety of ages.
• Tower Slides: Two 18-foot enclosed Tower Slides offer a thrilling plunge of refreshment. Please note there is minimun 48" height requirement.
• Splashpad: Automated dump buckets, spray arches and fountains. No water depth.
• Aquarium Adventure: Playground, which includes eight-feet-tall climb-on platforms, 25-foot Hydro Storm tower with a 500-gallon water dump bucket and more.
Please note that coolers and outside food and drinks (except plastic bottled water not in a cooler) are not allowed inside Palm Beach. Palm Beach is a non-smoking venue. Proper swim attire is required. USCG approved life jackets are available for children.
After-hours parties are available during the regular, pre and postseason. Lockers, concession stands and a gift shop are also available.For more information or to book a party, call 1-800-582-4673.
Palm Beach Admission
Child (4-12): $17.95
Senior (65+): $17.95
Additional admission required for visiting other Moody Gardens exhibits.
Hours of Operation
Currently closed for the season.
Note: Hours may be seasonal and subject to change.