Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip has built on the world's most powerful food name, Nestle, to become one of North America's very best dessert cafes. The concept was conceived in 1998 and takes advantage of the fact that people love to reward themselves with items they feel have a distinct quality and freshness.
Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip offers:
The first Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip opened its doors in Frisco, Texas in 2000. Today, there are over 100 cafes either open in or in various stages of development in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Top quality cookies and baked goods in over 45 varieties
- The world's largest coffee brand, Nescafé, as a great tasting, yet simple to produce premium coffee segment
- Super premium Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream in up to 32 different flavors
- Delicious fruit smoothies
- Strong catering options such as sheet cookie cakes
Hours of Operation
Sunday thru Thursday: 9:30am - 8pm
Friday & Saturday: 9:30am - 9pm
Note: Hours may be seasonal and subject to change.