Galveston Island Tours, LLC, is an affiliate of the Galveston Historical Foundation that provides comprehensive destination management services throughout the Galveston-Houston region. The company is managed by experienced tour specialists that offer preferential event planning and custom designed tours at historic sites on Galveston Island as well as first class services and transportation to Houston and Nasa area attractions.
Book your next event through Galveston Island Tours and experience quality accommodations, extraordinary dining options, and diverse entertainment tailored to your interests and travel time.
They bring the best that Galveston has to offer, whether your visit is a first time international adventure or an annual local community group trek.
Galveston Island Tours is a proud partner with the Galveston Island Convention and Visitors Bureau, The Galveston Chamber of Commerce and The Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau.
They specialize in detailed planning with travel agents, hotels, catering professionals, event coordinators, convention and conference professionals, and wedding planners for a host of first class services including:
- Corporate team-building events
- Spouse and family trips
- Weddings, family reunions and military reunions
- First class ground transportation - limos to executive coaches
- Airport transfers with optional meet and greet multi-lingual staff
- Intimate sunset dining adventures to corporate dinner yacht cruises
- Unique beachside shrimp boils and sandcastle competitions
- Wild safari adventures
- Picnics at historic ranches
Hours of Operation
Call ahead for reservations.