Galveston.com Named One of the Top 15 CVB Websites in the U.S.
Fifteen websites were recently selected for ConventionSouth magazine's first-ever Readers' Choice for Best CVB Website Award for 2009. Earlier in 2009, readers of the magazine were asked to name the convention and visitors bureaus (CVBs) that have the most useful online tools for planning events and website resources for marketing their destination to attendees.
Nominated websites were reviewed in-depth by the ConventionSouth editorial team and a field of 15 sites were selected.
Galveston.com was named one of the Top 15 CVB websites in the country.
Galveston.com & Company Vice-President Jim Cordell said, "All of us at Galveston.com & Company are thrilled to do everything we can to assist the Galveston Island Convention & Visitors Bureau in their ongoing marketing efforts, and are grateful for this recognition."
The complete list of tourism bureau website winners include:
- Columbia (S.C.) Metropolitan CVB (www.columbiacvb.com)
- Fort Worth CVB (www.fortworth.com)
- Galveston Island CVB (www.galveston.com):
- Greater Birmingham (Ala.) CVB (www.birminghamal.org)
- Greater Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) CVB (www.sunny.org)
- Greater Miami CVB (www.miamiandbeaches.com)
- New Orleans Metropolitan CVB (www.neworleanscvb.com)
- Northern Kentucky CVB (www.nkycvb.com)
- Nashville CVB (www.visitmusiccity.com)
- Tallahassee (Fla.) CVB (www.visittallahassee.com)
- San Antonio CVB (www.visitsanantonio.com)
- Tampa Bay (Fla.) & Company (www.visittampabay.com)
- Virginia Beach CVB (www.vbfun.com)
- Visit Charlotte (N.C.) (www.charlottesgotalot.com)
- Visit Jacksonville (Fla.) (www.visitjacksonville.com)
About Galveston.com & Company...
Galveston.com & Company, Inc.is a destination marketing corporation based in Galveston, Texas. The company specializes in destination portals, as well as online lodging, cruise, parking, and transportation reservations; and event ticketing via its proprietary DestinationNext module. For more information, contact Galveston.com & Company at via phone (409)763-8676 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add Your Comments...